Saturday, February 28, 2015

My New Treasures #37


My New Treasures is a semi-regular feature here at Paperback Treasures to showcase all the books I received over the previous week (or however long it's been since I've last done one of these). It was inspired by Stacking the Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

I haven't done one of these in forever, so I figured I would do a round-up of all the galleys I've gotten over the last... I don't even know how long.

NetGalley:


The Truth About Us by Janet Gurtler
All the Rage by Courtney Summers
The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma

Edelweiss:



Get Dirty by Gretchen McNeil
Between Us and the Moon by Rebecca Maizel
The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi
Paperweight by Meg Haston


Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra & Dhonielle Clayton
We Can Work It Out (The Lonely Hearts Club #2) by Elizabeth Eulberg
Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
Finding Paris by Joy Preble
Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby


Making Pretty by Corey Ann Haydu
Lies I Told by Michelle Zink
Solitaire by Alice Oseman

What books did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and ENTER our giveaways!

    BTW you have a new blogger follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! All the Rage sounds really awesome though I hate that it's a really short sequel. Janet Gurtler's book is so amazing-I recently read it. I can't wait for Finding Paris! I hope you enjoy your books and have a great week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! There's a lot of books <333

    I have a physical of All The Rage and I'm definitely excited to start it. I also want to read my copy of Chasing Mermaids soon because I've heard great things :)

    My Stacking the Shelves + Montly Recap here.

    - Nova @ Out of Time

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...